Work Smarter not harder with marketing automation software. Stop wasting your time chasing down every lead you have because marketing automation software transforms how you work to achieve higher engagement with much less hassle. Increase the conversion rate of your marketing and sales processes by upgrading to an intelligent, automated platform.
In summary, Marketing Automation Software allows you to:
- Find out who’s visiting your website most often.
- Offer a discount to your hottest leads – without writing an email to every one of them.
- Automatically follow up when someone abandons your online shopping cart.
All this is happening even, while you sleep!
Marketing Automation Software
I am a raving fan of Marketing Automation Software. As a result, I have put together a list of what I consider, five essential features of a perfect marketing automation software solution.
#1 An Easy to Use Campaign Builder.
The Campaign Builder gives you the power to create entire marketing campaigns through a simple drag-and-drop interface. You then execute them over and over again without having to repeat the process every time.
So, you get to be as creative as you want. The best marketing automation software solutions for small business will have a campaign builder. Ideally, to take on any idea, you think might be useful. So, here’s a summarised list of the better features.
You’d want to be able to:
- Send personalised communications to every contact, automatically.
- Trigger emails, calls, and other actions based on behaviours.
- Build landing pages, emails templates, and add notes. All this, from inside the Campaign Builder.
- Modify your campaigns any time based on what’s working best right now.
- Have access to ready-made campaign templates to get you up and started fast. Thus, saving your precious time.
#3 Integrated CRM
Particularly relevant, is CRM integration build in as standard allowing your customers never to feel like just another name in your database.
So, look for a marketing automation software solution that features:
- Full CRM integration that, lets you use the contact information you’ve collected. Thus, giving you the ability to, personalise your emails and inspire action.
- Capacity to see all contact communication history in one place. Such as, one-off emails, broadcasts, automated marketing messages, and sales activity.
- Autoresponders to send a series of seamlessly personalised emails. Therefore, keeping your communication relevant (a database update today can be in tomorrow’s automated email to your customer).
#3 A Landing Page Builder
Landing pages and web forms help you capture user data. Such as, name and email address. So you can connect with the people who visit your website with marketing materials later.
You’ll want the ability to build them without having to hire website experts.
So, look for these functions in a Landing Page Builder:
- Ability to create professional branded landing pages. One, for each of the different campaigns or promotions you run.
- Again, being able to make changes without an expensive developer quickly.
- Test pages against each other within your campaigns. So, you’ll quickly spot a winner and sort the wheat from the chafe.
- Publish your page instantly with free hosting. Additionally, allowing you to embed the page code on your web-site.
- Inbuilt SEO metadata to increase your online visibility.
#4 Website Tracking Data
Getting a deeper view of what’s happening on your site and landing pages with website tracking tools. Hence, allowing you to make smarter decisions. All based on real data.
Also, having tracking code integrated with your CRM, you’ll see so much more than just the number of people on your website.
Essential tracking information:
- See which visitors, contacts, and paying customers visited a particular page.
- Calculate how many customers your latest online efforts generated.
- Automatically assign a lead source to each website visitor.
- Track visitor activity from their first visit to latest purchase.
- Identify individual browsing trends using guest system information
- Capture and calculate average time on a page per visitor.
#5 Statistics and Reports
It’s not enough to run campaigns and send emails. Additionally, you need to know what’s working (and what’s not).
Ideally, your marketing automation software will collect and analyse data on every email you send. And so much more.
You’d expect to:
- Know the number of emails that get delivered, opened, clicked, skipped, etc.
- Evaluate web form, landing page, and campaign performance for ROI.
- View campaign results in real time and makes adjustments on the fly.
- Refine your marketing efforts to maximise every pound spent.
In Conclusion, Which Marketing Automation Software Do I Use?
In a nutshell “Infusionsoft” I have used many over the last ten years – but for me and my business needs it’s a perfect solution. (Disclaimer) I am an Infusionsoft Certified Partner. Therefore authorised to sell Infusionsoft and service clients with Infusionsoft. You can watch an ‘on demand’ online Infusionsoft demo video here.
That said, it may not be the right solution for you and your business. Another marketing automation software solution to consider is Active Campaign. They have plans to suit the most modest budget, including newly started businesses.
Increase the conversion rate of your marketing and sales processes by upgrading to an intelligent, automated platform.
You May also like: