Your privacy is important to us. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. It explains our on-line information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in the footer menu of each page.
What Personal Information is Collected?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Computer information and data about your visits to this website for general trending analysis. This information may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, screen resolution, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. The information will be used to help improve the performance and usability of the site.
- Information about any transactions between you and us in relation to this website, including information relating to any free downloads, purchases or enquiries you make through this website.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, email address, the page or form on our website where you registered, the date of your registration, a record of any emails we have sent to you, whether you responded to specific offers made in these emails, etc)
- Any other information that you choose to send us may be stored in our database.
Your information will never be sold, rented or given away to anybody. You can unsubscribe at any time from the mailing list using an “unsubscribe” link at the foot of each email we send.
Recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Interaction With Your Computer
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
This site may use browser cookies to help improve your user experience. These will be used to record whether you have previously visited the site and to prevent offers from being repeatedly shown to you.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- Help in the management of the website, for example managing subscriptions to comments on blog posts
- Improve your experience of browsing the website through personalisation
- Enable you to use the services available on the website
- Send and/or supply you goods and services purchased or requested via the website
- Produce invoices and send them to you
- Collect payments from you
- Send you commercial communications that are not part of a marketing campaign
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post, email or other technology
- Use overall statistical information about our users in any way we see fit, including sharing it with third parties, to demonstrate statistical patterns of site usage. An example might be to show traffic growth trends etc
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes required to deliver our services and as laid out in this policy.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Storage of Data
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between the countries in which the website is hosted. Companies that store the information collected will be reputable organisations.
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may obviously be available around the world to any Internet user.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. We do not handle financial transactions directly ourselves, these are all dealt with via a third party such as PayPal and so their security processes and technologies are used.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
You may request that we provide you any personal information we hold about you. Provision of this information will be subject to the payment of a £10 fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Foxglove, Broad Lane
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
Updated 1st December 2016