My typical 1-1 coaching clients are:
- Sole practitioners wanting to grow their client base
- Owners/managers of established firms looking to refresh their marketing and business development and take their firm “to the next level”
- Experienced professionals in larger firms wanting to improve their client development skills
Depending on your specific needs, I will work hands-on with you to cover areas such as:
- Refining your client targeting strategy
- Selecting the highest potential marketing approaches and tactics for you and your clients
- Developing the right marketing messages
- Designing a marketing and business development action plan
I will then work with you over time to help you implement that plan. Preparing you for key events and reviewing progress. Discussing options and helping you overcome barriers.
Coaching sessions are done by phone/Skype or in person (if you’re based near to me in the South West of England) and are typically 60 to 90 minutes in length. In between sessions you will work on assignments to implement the agreed actions to grow your business, and to increase your marketing and business development skills.
Coaching sessions are usually scheduled every 2 weeks, and a typical programme will last for 3-6 months.
Of course, you’ll start seeing results well before we’ve completed the programme. As your marketing and business development skills grow, you will begin to communicate more effectively about your business and start generating more attention and interest – and winning more new business.
If you are interested in talking more about how coaching might help you, then why not contact me for an informal discussion.
There’s no commitment, and I won’t try to push you into a sale – we’ll just discuss your situation to see if working together might be a good fit.
You can call me on 0845 643 9582 or my mobile on 0754 545 7292
Alternatively, you can use the website Contact Form.