- The 4 Biggest Mistakes Small Businesses Make To Generate Leads & How To Avoid Them December 2, 2014
Developing the skill to generate leads is critical for the success of any business. Unfortunately, [...]Read more
- What is Lifecycle Marketing And How Can I make it work For Me? May 8, 2013
97% of Small Businesses don't bother... Do you..?
- Want to stop wa [...]Read more
- Successful Sales - 5 Steps to Help You Increase Your Conversion Rates April 30, 2013
Businesses with Successful Sales results; avoid the sales peaks and troughs experienced by the avera [...]Read more
- How Are You Managing Yourself And Your Use of Life's Greatest Asset February 7, 2013
Managing Yourself: There are a million books, workshops and web-based classes on managing time. I kn [...]Read more
- From Business Planning To Taking Action - Get Yourself Unstuck November 28, 2012
I'm sure you are aware of the 6 ‘p’s principle to business planning: Proper, Prior, Planning, Pr [...]Read more
- Louise Reynolds, Wilstshire Farm Foods
As a non-techie business owner, David Bater has been an absolute find. He listens to my ideas and puts them into systemised actions within Infusionsoft. David puts clear understanding behind complicated Infusionsoft systems and makes the whole experience enjoyable, very productive and most of all stress free and comes with my highest recommendation.
- Ian Griffiths, Grey Matters Ltd
Am really pleased to have met David Bater an Infusionsoft Certified Consultant, he's made such a difference how we use Infusionsoft and in facilitating our exponential growth by automating many of our processes; using the same resources and still being able to exceed sector service levels.
- Brigitte Rive, ActionCOACH
David Bater has been our Infusionsoft guru for the last 3 months. He helped us set up our CRM system and coached us in its implementation.
David gives of his time generously and is always hugely patient and clear. He is greatly knowledgeable and ensured we had our system up and running quickly and efficiently.
I would definitely recommend David, if you need any help in setting up your Infusionsoft systems.